It was a bit of a drive but was always worth it. When you finally got there it was like hitting a rustic old roadhouse in the middle of the night. Going to the Fore – n- Aft always felt like a trek because it sort of was. Once you got nestled in there, you knew you weren’t going anywhere fast. It had a saloon vibe because of all of the wood, but just like the Gemini in Yorktown, you could always count on it for some great local shows. I remember seeing the Good Rats there a couple of times, Richie Scarlet, and all the usual suspects from Rat Race Choir to the Dates. As I remember, mind-boggling drink specials and always low cover charges. It burned down many years ago so there’s no trace. That’s part of why we created this collection. To bring back just a little taste.
*Our tees run slightly small. If you prefer a form fitted tee they are perfect. If you prefer a looser fit order up a size.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping